|No 15 (2005): The New Zealand Annual Review of Education||The Digital Horizons: Laptops for Teachers’ Policy Initiative: Impacts and Consequences||Abstract PDF|
|Bronwen Cowie, Alister Jones, Ann Harlow|
|No 12 (2002): The New Zealand Annual Review of Education||Open Learning to Sustain Rural Schools: The Replication of a Three-Stage Model||Abstract PDF|
|No 8 (1998): The New Zealand Annual Review of Education||Constructing Technology Education: Questions of Purpose and Fit||Abstract PDF|
|No 5 (1995): The New Zealand Annual Review of Education||The Technological Challenge to the Notion of Rurality in New Zealand Education – Repositioning the Small School||Abstract PDF|
|No 16 (2006): The New Zealand Annual Review of Education||Three Stages in the Digital Integration of New Zealand Schools||Abstract PDF|
|Louise Starkey, Ken Stevens|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"