|No 17 (2007): The New Zealand Annual Review of Education||Feedback: The Heart of Good Pedagogy||Abstract PDF|
|Ella R. Kahu|
|No 17 (2007): The New Zealand Annual Review of Education||Investing in Transfer of Learning: Dancing the Talk||Abstract PDF|
|Lex McDonald, Liz Melchior|
|No 11 (2001): The New Zealand Annual Review of Education||The Cultural Myths and the Realities of Teaching and Learning||Abstract PDF|
|No 5 (1995): The New Zealand Annual Review of Education||Information Literacy: Past Approaches and Present Challenges||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"