|No 18 (2008): The New Zealand Annual Review of Education||Should we be Allowing Technology to Remove "Distance" from "Distance Education"?||Abstract PDF|
|No 3 (1993): The New Zealand Annual Review of Education||The Changing Nature of Distance Education in New Zealand 1992-93: Some Strategic Considerations||Abstract PDF|
|Ken Stevens, Ormond Tate|
|No 1 (1991): The New Zealand Annual Review of Education||Recent Developments in Rural and Distance Education in New Zealand and their Implications||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"